We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

smoke - fires?

In cooperation with: Idaho Division of Tourism
Which Coeur d'Alene hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
British Columbia
reviews: 5
smoke - fires?

What's the fire and smoke situation in the CDA area? We had been thinking about chelan wa.

but very smokey in that area right now. I know Idaho had some fires going a while ago - any updates?

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Spokane, Chelan
reviews: 39
1. Re: smoke - fires?

Lainey, none that I have heard of, it's pretty clear around here now anyway and I'm pretty sure will stay that way. So please come and enjoy the area and weather.

Collie

Idaho
2. Re: smoke - fires?
Idaho Division of Tourism What's this?

The smoke was largely from Montana.

Now is an excellent time to visit CDA--but bring a warm jacket. The days will be wonderful but the evenings, chilly.

Ask about where the eagles nest on the lake. That's a sight you shouldn't miss while you're there.

Content provided by the Idaho Division of Tourism: visitidaho.org
3. Re: smoke - fires?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 20, 2014