We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Such a Poor Forum for Replies

In cooperation with: Idaho Division of Tourism
Which Coeur d'Alene hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canmore, Canada
reviews: 106
Such a Poor Forum for Replies

Wow this is such a terrible forum for getting replies back. I have asked a few questions and no replies! So after much research on my own with no help from anyone or this so called trip expert on staying at an RV park I have decided to stay at CDA RV resort.

Thanks for nothing on this forum.

Chiang Khong...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Such a Poor Forum for Replies

HI

Your Welcome

Do you realize how small a population base idaho has.and how few people actually frequent this forum

I have posted questions on the Thailand forum which has the largest member base and active post of any forum

and I have had post not answered there.

and most of us have lives or are out playing in the this great area. sorry no one could jump and answer your question the minute you posted.

the next time I have a question about your area I am sure you will drop everything and answer my post.

I hope you mellow out before your trip other wise it might be a long trip for your traveling companions

Idaho
reviews: 94
2. Re: Such a Poor Forum for Replies

Do you also realize how large this state is? Many of the regular responders might not be experts in the Coeur d'Alene area. I am in eastern/central Idaho and it is still an 11+ hour drive to CDA so I can't really help.

I agree with the previous poster in that many of us are enjoying our amazing state and might just be busy. I also know there are several websites that review campgrounds in our state. That's usually where I start. Did you also consider that if no one had been to those RV parks no one felt they should respon?. Hope you enjoy your vacation, sounds like you need one.

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
reviews: 86
3. Re: Such a Poor Forum for Replies

Sorry for your disappointment. I live 2 hours south of CdA but am not an RVer so had nothing to suggest for your question, nor am I familiar with Stoneridge which you also asked about. Have no idea where it is even located.

As you might note on the main Idaho forum page there is ONE Destination Expert for the whole state of Idaho. She lives down in the Southern part of Idaho and would probably have little knowledge of specifics up here. Sometimes the folks from Spokane WA will pop over and answer questions which we all appreciate. Basically as the other 2 posters have indicated there just are not that many folks in Idaho and we are pretty spread out over a large geographical area

You realize that all who answer questions are volunteers right? We are not paid by Trip Advisor, we do it for fun and to share knowledge we might have of an area.

Pam

Dalton Gardens...
reviews: 23
4. Re: Such a Poor Forum for Replies

New to this forum, joined today... Live in CDA. Will be happy to answer your questions if still necessary.

Be safe..ed

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Spokane, Chelan
reviews: 40
5. Re: Such a Poor Forum for Replies

Pam, you're right, the Coeur d"Alene area is quite small so not a lot of activity on it,.some things I know but most I would have to research just like the OP would have to do.. If it were me I'd google Stoneridge resort and see what comes up.

I'm sorry the OP is unhappy but that's the breaks we can't always get the answers we want on any forum and thank heaven most of us are not so narcissistic that we think we deserve one and get upset if we don't get one.

Collie

Edited: 8:31 pm, August 04, 2013
idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 311
6. Re: Such a Poor Forum for Replies

ps to the OP...our state is terrible...don't come. can't see the sky (what shade of blue is that??_, not pretty, and well, we have ticks...rocky mountain ticks..they are bad.

idaho
Destination Expert
7. Re: Such a Poor Forum for Replies

so, wnoopsie, none of us know anything about the RV parks, or we would have told you. most of us , in this wide open state...just didn't want to waste a post saying that we didn't know. i am apologizing for all of us.

don;t kill me guys.

Chiang Khong...
8. Re: Such a Poor Forum for Replies

Hi

Yes this is a poor response forum

it has been over 2 days since the OP posted and she has not been back

how rude of her.

Chiang Khong...
9. Re: Such a Poor Forum for Replies

Hi

Charley we won't kill you

you're the only expert we have in Idaho

Oh I meant "so called trip expert" LOL

idaho
Destination Expert
10. Re: Such a Poor Forum for Replies

and i love that sound..."expert"..that would be me!!!