We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounted tickets for Silverwood Theme Park

In cooperation with: Idaho Division of Tourism
Which Coeur d'Alene hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wembley, Alberta...
Discounted tickets for Silverwood Theme Park

Will be visiting Coeur d' Alene the beginning of July 2013. Does anyone know where you can obtain discounted tickets to Silverwood Theme Park? I am aware that there is a discount if you order through the Silverwood website, but am wondering if there are any other websites or places that you can obtain discounted tickets from. Thanks for your help.

14 replies to this topic
Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Spokane, Chelan
reviews: 34
11. Re: Discounted tickets for Silverwood Theme Park

Alan, check Silverwood's web-site again they are having a special this weekend, admission free to veterans and other specials, it was in our local paper and of course I can't find it now.

Collie

reviews: 4
12. Re: Discounted tickets for Silverwood Theme Park

I picked up discounted adult tickets at Costco in the Seattle area just last week. They were $38 per ticket.

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Spokane, Chelan
reviews: 34
13. Re: Discounted tickets for Silverwood Theme Park

mama, that's good but also keep an eye on their web site. I've seen two for 1 tickets and other specials from time to time.

Collie

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 67
14. Re: Discounted tickets for Silverwood Theme Park

Online code FUN2014 is a $7 discount, making adult passes $38.99/day. Valid one day passes only.

Also, some Costco locations still offer discounted passes of $38.99. Just saw them last week in Seattle area.

Reply to: Discounted tickets for Silverwood Theme Park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted