We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need info on Tamarack Resort

In cooperation with: Idaho Division of Tourism
Which Boise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Meridian, Idaho
reviews: 13
Need info on Tamarack Resort

Has anyone rented lodging at Tamarack? I'm looking at gift certificate ideas for my daughter's family which includes two children ages 10 and 12. They all like to ski and enjoy the McCall area. I was wondering about places to rent for a few days at Tamarack. I think the ski lifts are running this year.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 291
1. Re: Need info on Tamarack Resort

if you live that close to tamarack...don't you have anyone that knows what is going on. i can google it, and have friends that go up there for ski races..but , surely , someone in your area should something.

idaho
Destination Expert
2. Re: Need info on Tamarack Resort

i just googles tamarack locge idaho...and the website came up. looks like it is a GO for this season. we, in ketchum, just need it to SNOW..not rain.

lacking for t'day opeing , that is up here.

Meridian, Idaho
reviews: 13
3. Re: Need info on Tamarack Resort

We haven't lived in Idaho long and just want to get a gift certificate for a ski vacation for our children even though we don't ski ourselves. They've been to McCall so we are thinking maybe Tamarack or Sun Valley for something different. However, aren't the rates really high in Sun Valley?

idaho
Destination Expert
4. Re: Need info on Tamarack Resort

check out the website of the sun valley company..it will tell you all about the resort. then you can check into a vrbo or something like that. let me know.

5. Re: Need info on Tamarack Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 pm, November 20, 2012
6. Re: Need info on Tamarack Resort

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:36 pm, November 20, 2012
7. Re: Need info on Tamarack Resort

Removed on: 12:37 pm, November 20, 2012
8. Re: Need info on Tamarack Resort

Removed on: 12:37 pm, November 20, 2012
mccall
9. Re: Need info on Tamarack Resort

Tamarack Resort just south of McCall reopens for skiing on Dec 15th. There is the Lodge at Osprey Meadows as well as private homes you can rent. The resort is open during the summer months for golf, zipline, mountain biking.

idaho
Destination Expert
10. Re: Need info on Tamarack Resort

the tamarack website if very informative and will be of help to the OP..

have fun up there.