We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas in Boise

In cooperation with: Idaho Division of Tourism
Which Boise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Idaho
reviews: 10
Christmas in Boise

My husband and I may be in Boise over Christmas. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant for dinner on either December 24 and/or December 25?

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 310
1. Re: Christmas in Boise

why, yes of course...my favorite the red feather lounge...or you could try chandlers...at the hotel 43...

Idaho
reviews: 2
2. Re: Christmas in Boise
Idaho Division of Tourism What's this?

Love Charley48 choices. Also check out the Cottonwood Grille.

Content provided by the Idaho Division of Tourism: visitidaho.org
idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 310
3. Re: Christmas in Boise

thanks for the cudos....idaho division of tourism...let's work together to make idaho more of a great state!!

Palm Beach Gardens...
reviews: 3
4. Re: Christmas in Boise

Chandlers at Hotel 43 is wonderful. I have also had wonderful experiences at Emilio's Restaurant at the Grove. Excellent food and service, plus the Grove Hotel will be beautifully decorated during the Holidays for that extra special Christmas feeling. I will be in Boise for Christmas, as well. Happy Holidays!

5. Re: Christmas in Boise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 05, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Boise