We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral cottage Tybee island

Which Tybee Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
reviews: 236
Coral cottage Tybee island

I am not certain yet how to leave a TA review for a cottage do I will mention here an extremely high recommendation for this 2-4 person cottage called coral cottage managed by tybeecottages.com. It is a mid-twentieth century small cottage which has been totally renovated only recently. It feels like new and was totally comfortable - near perfect. It is so good looking that people walking by would ask us if it were ours and compliment the appearance. My wife said it looks better than the website pics. It has a living room, kitchen with dw, w/d, all appliances, two br's (one with q and one with two twins) a large enclosed porch with dining table and couch, four tv's, an outdoor shower and a great yard and grill. It has a tiny bath. Aside from a couple windows without drapes and no disposal, the place is pretty perfect. Tybee Cottages is well managed. I think it was a bout a couple hundred a night.

10 replies to this topic
Covington, Georgia
reviews: 29
1. Re: Coral cottage Tybee island

Thanks so much for your kind review! (I'm the owner.) It was such a rewarding experience to restore that old house and bring it back to life! We wanted it to feel updated and fresh while not losing the charm of an older cottage. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you'll come back!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 58
2. Re: Coral cottage Tybee island

Love the photos of Coral Cottage!

Covington, Georgia
3. Re: Coral cottage Tybee island

Thanks! We love the way the house turned out!

Blanchester, Ohio
4. Re: Coral cottage Tybee island

is there a link to this cottage?

Blanchester, Ohio
5. Re: Coral cottage Tybee island

I found it! Very cute!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
6. Re: Coral cottage Tybee island

topping

Covington, Georgia
7. Re: Coral cottage Tybee island

Yes here is the link:

www.tybeecottages.com/Unit/Details/70167

Just copy and paste the link into a new window. Coral Cottage was featured in the Fall 2013 edition of Cottage Style magazine and is going to be in one of the summer editions of HGTV magazine--I think the June issue!

Covington, Georgia
8. Re: Coral cottage Tybee island

I wanted to let you know that we have gotten shades for the windows in the sunroom. Thanks for your review.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
9. Re: Coral cottage Tybee island

That's exciting! I'll look for both!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
10. Re: Coral cottage Tybee island

topping