We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach gear

Which Tybee Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Kansas
reviews: 21
beach gear

I'm wondering if there is a place on the island that sells the cheap beach chairs. I'm doubtful they have like a Wings store or anything like that? Where would you suggest someone pick one up, of course don't want anything heavy to carry on a walk to the beach or expensive because I'm not flying it home....

Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
reviews: 5
1. Re: beach gear

There are several places on Tybee that sell beach gear. The cheapest would be the Walmart which is on the way to Tybee. It is on Whitemarsh Island on 80 by the bridge. About 8 miles away.

On Tybee you have Waves which is located on 80 at Lewis. About 2 blocks from there is a new place that should have what you are looking for. There is also a new store on Butler at 3rd.. On Tybrisa near the pier there are several stores.

Another option is renting. Try tybeenorthbeachrentals.com or timsbeachgear.com

Good luck

2. Re: beach gear

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 10, 2014