We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Day Parking on Tybee

Which Tybee Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lakeville, Minnesota
3 Day Parking on Tybee

Hi friends!

I've been scouring all over the internet looking for insight on my issue on parking. A few friends and I are all from different states and we are driving into Tybee for a weekend getaway. Our condo that we rented comes with 2 parking spots, but we have 5 cars total. I read that there is absolutely no free parking on Tybee, but do any of y'all know of any alternatives for the remaining three cars instead of paying the $24/day (ouch!) to park? Any insight is kindly accepted!

Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
reviews: 5
1. Re: 3 Day Parking on Tybee

True there is no free parking on Tybee. Also they will write you a parking ticket in a heartbeat. There are a few private lots on Tybee that does have pay for the day parking. Without being at the island I can not tell exactly where they are at. Which part of the island are you staying at? Maybe the condo / rental agent can point you in the right direction. If they don't have any ideas then I would recommend when you get on the island ride down Butler and see who has parking available and if they will do a 3 day deal.

Good luck

atlanta ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 12
2. Re: 3 Day Parking on Tybee

Park some of the cars at a parking deck in Savannah, everyone chip in on the cost, you can modify your itineraries so that you do not need all 5 cars in one place.

space-flight.org/pmwiki/uploads/Main/ParkSma…

3. Re: 3 Day Parking on Tybee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 03, 2014