We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Proposing on Vacation in June... Need Help!

Which Tybee Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City...
reviews: 2
Proposing on Vacation in June... Need Help!

So, I'm going on vacation with my girlfriend in June to Tybee Island and I thought it to be the perfect time to propose to her. I'm from Oklahoma and have never been to Georgia, much less Tybee Island and was going to see if anyone could recommend an area that might be good for this. I'm wanting to ask outside, on the beach and in a rather secluded area (she has terrible anxiety). Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Boston
reviews: 24
1. Re: Proposing on Vacation in June... Need Help!

I would sugges the beach on Tybee Island, early morning before the weekend beach goers arrive and go to one of the two seater swinging chairs that are tucked up into the dunes all along the beach. Pick one away from the Pavilion- as you walk out towards the Pavilion on Tybee, go LEFT and walk a bit and you will see several of these swings. Good luck!

2. Re: Proposing on Vacation in June... Need Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Tybee Island