We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Name of little restaurant between lighthouse and the beach?

Which Tybee Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lexington, Kentucky
reviews: 32
Name of little restaurant between lighthouse and the beach?

Friends, I had lunch today t this restaurant on Tybee Island and just sat down to write a review of it. Outside/indoor seating - beach vibe. I totally forgot to find out it's name. Can anyone help? Thanks ~

Alpena, Michigan
reviews: 73
1. Re: Name of little restaurant between lighthouse and the beach?

That sound like the North Beach Grille.....

If you go back...do try the sauteed shrimp

Clearwater
reviews: 53
2. Re: Name of little restaurant between lighthouse and the beach?

I don't think they put an e on grill.

Alpena, Michigan
3. Re: Name of little restaurant between lighthouse and the beach?

oops...guess I should know that after having been there so many times.

Lexington, Kentucky
reviews: 32
4. Re: Name of little restaurant between lighthouse and the beach?

Just googled photos of the North Beach Grill :) online and that IS where I lunched last week. Thanks so much!

Lewbar, I may have to make a return trip from Kentucky just for the sautéed shrimp! 'Preciate the suggestion. The crab cake sandwich was great, too.

Alpena, Michigan
5. Re: Name of little restaurant between lighthouse and the beach?

we feel they have so many good items on their menu, and we have tried many during the times we have been there, but we are hooked on the sauteed shrimp. If you try it next time you go back...maybe send me a message and let me know what you think, hope you will like it as much as we do.

6. Re: Name of little restaurant between lighthouse and the beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:42 am, June 21, 2013