We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel near East Georgia State College

Which Statesboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
JJGeorgia
reviews: 6
hotel near East Georgia State College

Can anyone suggest a hotel w/ a balcony near East Georgia State College? Price does not matter. Thank you so much!

7 replies to this topic
Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 64
1. Re: hotel near East Georgia State College

EGSC is in Swainsboro not Statesboro. There are a few hotels and a couple of B&Bs there.

JJGeorgia
2. Re: hotel near East Georgia State College

The orientation will be at Georgia Southern in Statesboro - guess I should have mentioned that part.

Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 64
3. Re: hotel near East Georgia State College

So, are you looking for accommodations in Statesboro or Swainsboro? It's still not clear.

JJGeorgia
4. Re: hotel near East Georgia State College

sorry, Statesboro.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 57
5. Re: hotel near East Georgia State College

Are you looking for a balcony because you are a smoker?

Be careful not to violate the hotel's No Smoking rules, or you will pay a hefty fine.

JJGeorgia
6. Re: hotel near East Georgia State College

Actually i am not a smoker, but I need to be able to go outside to get out of the room every now and then just for my peace of mind.

Statesboro, Georgia
reviews: 27
7. Re: hotel near East Georgia State College

There's not any hotels that are interior corridor with a balcony. You might want to try a B&B or stay at a property with exterior corridors. A few examples would be the Best Western, Quality Inn, and Days Inn. I am the front desk manager for the Days Inn, and I know the hotels around here pretty well. There is the brand new hampton inn, which I have not been inside of yet, but I do not believe they have balconies. If you are still searching, or if you are looking for things to do in the area, feel free to message me. I wish you the best of luck!

Reply to: hotel near East Georgia State College
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Statesboro
More Statesboro Topics