We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review not posted??????

Which Statesboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Las Vegas...
Review not posted??????

I would like to know what the criteria is for having a review posted to this website. I put in a review for the Baymont Inn and Suites and you neglected to post it! Do you only post the good reviews for this hotel? Sure seems like it!

Donna Terwiiliger

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 256
1. Re: Review not posted??????

It sometimes take several days up to a week or more to post a review. I had that happen when I did a review of a hotel in Billings, MT this summer.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 73
2. Re: Review not posted??????

The destination experts who contribute to this forum are volunteers who have no input in whether reviews are posted. If you spend some more time on this site, you will see that TA posts all types of reviews, and even highlights the worst-reviewed hotels and the funniest reviews on the home page. There's no way your review was rejected just because it wasn't favorable.

If I can offer some advice, you probably don't want to use your full name in a post on an internet forum.

3. Re: Review not posted??????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 13, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Statesboro