We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

Which Perry hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
reviews: 370
The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

1-the varsity atlanta

2-nu way weiner macon

3-sarge's columbus

4-willies weenee wagon brunswick

5-brandi's world famous hot dogs marietta

6-martin's douglasville

7-bbq kitchen college park

8-coffee shop gainesville

9-broad st pool hall thomasville

can any one add to this list of where to find an exceptional chili dog in georgia?

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
71. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

i am happy to learn about happy j's and the greek stand, now i have two new places on my radar. there's nothing like a good chili dog!!!!

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
72. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

what a perfectly devine chili dog i had today in downtown gainesville. crisp raw bermuda hot onions on top of a steamed bun with a delightful soft bean rich chili like momma used to make, too much hamburger meat seasoned with a mild hint of el paso, eaten with a fork on a plate. the coffee shop inside lawrence pharmacy serves them regularly.

Ellijay
reviews: 3
73. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

The lunch counter at the Dinglewood Pharmacy in Columbus, Ga must go on the list.

Ellijay
reviews: 3
74. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

Being originaly from Albany I have to give Jimmy's some due. Since Jimmy died some years back and someone else now owns the stand, the dogs are just not what they used to be. Great place to go, a lot of ambeince still in the old place and to watch them serve 20 - 50 hot dogs all stlyes at one time is a show in it's self. Miss Hot Dog ambassador 1950 was Jayne Mansfield.

Indianapolis, In...
75. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

The best Chilie Dog is Jimmy's in Albany GA'

I live in Indianapolis Indiana and you can not find a GOOD CONEY IN THIS TOWN

76. Re: The Best Chili Dog in Georgia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, October 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Perry
More Perry Topics