We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visiting norcross

Which Norcross hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Philadelpia...
reviews: 4
visiting norcross

I will be visiting the norcross area in June, I would be willing to travel to other areas for unique attractions/restaurants. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 73
1. Re: visiting norcross

There's very little to do in Norcross, and I can't think of any remarkable dining, shopping, or places to visit. You'll probably need to come into Atlanta for that. Please peruse the Things to Do tab on the left to get a feel for Atlanta.

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
reviews: 53
2. Re: visiting norcross

We're headed there in August for an Art Festival. The only thing I've noticed in Norcross is the Primo Official Factory Store. Don't know if your familiar, but Primo makes ceramic grills similar to the Big Green Egg.

I've wanted one for years, but they're expensive - hopping to to get a good deal on a second or close out.

We're driving north into the mountains one day and into Atlanta for two others.

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
reviews: 59
3. Re: visiting norcross

take in dahlonega on your drive--dont go to Helen,very big tourist trap for some reason. Theres a nice drive up past dahlonega that takes you thru the mtns--they have maps in the tourist info place in Dahlonega.

If you like Chinese, theers a great place not far from Norcross on Buford Highway---its called Gu's, and is incredible Szechuan style.Thers a few OK dining spots in the city of Norcross--one is called The Depot and its an old train station, the train still runs by about every 30 minutes--across the street is decent Italian. Js right, for foodie type places Atlanta is best, but for a good casual meal, Norcoss has 3 decent spots

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
reviews: 53
4. Re: visiting norcross

How about swimming holes up that way?

Reply to: visiting norcross
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Norcross
More Norcross Topics