We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a wrecker service in Gainesville, be careful

Which Gainesville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auburn Georgia
Need a wrecker service in Gainesville, be careful

If yo uare ever in the city of Gainesville and need a wrecker service, Never let the city police call one for you.

My unbelievable story here

http://www.wreckerserviceripoffs.com/

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 296
1. Re: Need a wrecker service in Gainesville, be careful

Same thing could be said for the city of Macon- even if you have AAA. We called and never had anyone show up even after calling multiple times and we waited over 2 hours.

N. GA
reviews: 1
2. Re: Need a wrecker service in Gainesville, be careful

I am so very sorry this happened to you! I read your story and find it quite sad that people are being ripped off this way. I have lived in Gainesville 25+ years and love it here, but I can in no way find any justice in how you were treated. I am hoping your situation gets resolved soon in your favor and that any other memories or time spent in Gainesville are pleasant!

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
reviews: 370
3. Re: Need a wrecker service in Gainesville, be careful

i too feel your pain, and had no idea this could happen. so sorry to learn of this situation, and blemish on a wonderful place to live.....i am embarassed

4. Re: Need a wrecker service in Gainesville, be careful

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, March 06, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Gainesville