We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Seafood Restaurant: Bobber's Fish House

Which Dahlonega hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Macon, Georgia
Level Contributor
20 posts
100 reviews
New Seafood Restaurant: Bobber's Fish House

There is a new restaurant in town that is just off the square at 51 Grove Street North. It is called Bobber's Fish House and it is wonderful and very reasonable. Dahlonega has needed a good seafood house for a long time. Many people haven't discovered it since it is off the square. I hope that the locals catch on so that this place makes it. I had rainbow trout, fries, slaw and hushpuppies for $9.95! The fried green tomatoes are wonderful, too. Next time we are trying the fried catfish dinner (all you can eat) or the Bayou Platter. They've been open a week and I don't think they've finished decorating. It is well worth the money and a reasonable place to take the entire family. menu is very Southern. I would recommend this place to everyone. It is open everyday (including Sundays) from 11:00 a.m. - 9 p.m.

6 replies to this topic
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
19,536 posts
328 reviews
1. Re: New Seafood Restaurant: Bobber's Fish House

Thanks- we will check it out the next time we make a day trip to the mountains. We drive about an hour over to Top O the River in Anniston for excellent seafood and also go down to the Bulloch House in Warm Springs for their seafood buffet on Sat. night.

Dahlonega, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
2. Re: New Seafood Restaurant: Bobber's Fish House

Bobbers is great!!! 4 stars!!! Dahlonega finally has an unpretentious restaurant with GREAT FOOD and excellent prices!! Now they have daily specials and broader menu-The staff is very friendly and everyone is willing to go the extra mile-(try the trout it's the best)!!

SW Georgia
Level Contributor
52 posts
38 reviews
3. Re: New Seafood Restaurant: Bobber's Fish House

Are they open on Sunday nights? We'll be in town in February for a long weekend & are looking for a good dinner on Sunday night.

Macon, Georgia
Level Contributor
20 posts
100 reviews
4. Re: New Seafood Restaurant: Bobber's Fish House

I'm not sure. You can find them on Facebook. It gives all of the info. I will say that you will be very pleased with Bobbers. Go hungry!

Mossy Creek Ga
1 post
5. Re: New Seafood Restaurant: Bobber's Fish House

We dined at Bobbers this week and the food was excellent..

The owners are as nice as you will ever meet, and they are committed to serving only quality fresh food.

We will dine there anytime we are in Dahlonega

The catfish is melt in your mouth delicious!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
7 posts
90 reviews
6. Re: New Seafood Restaurant: Bobber's Fish House

No longer in business

Reply to: New Seafood Restaurant: Bobber's Fish House
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted