We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Cumberland From Fernadina

Atlanta
reviews: 44
Getting to Cumberland From Fernadina

I will be staying in Fernadina in April with three other people. We would like to do a day trip to Cumberland Island. I'm trying to find a way to get there other than driving to St. Mary's and taking the park service ferry. Does any one know if there is a ferry or charter that can take us directly from Fernadina to Cumberland and back?

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 279
1. Re: Getting to Cumberland From Fernadina

Check out these links- have never done a tour myself-

www.ameliarivercruises.com/dailytours.html

ameliaisland.com/area-services/…

Saint Simons...
reviews: 41
2. Re: Getting to Cumberland From Fernadina

We stayed at the Greyfield Inn on Cumberland Island last December. They have a boat that takes guests over to the Island from Fernandina Beach. They also have arrangements for people who want to come over for dinner. We had dinner one night with a couple who were staying on Amelia Island and were ferried back after dinner by someone other than the Inn's boat. It might be expensive but you could give the Inn a call.

3. Re: Getting to Cumberland From Fernadina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, June 28, 2014