We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Food - I Highly Recommend

Which College Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
Great Food - I Highly Recommend

The food was great, the staff was friendly and the service was prompt. The daily menu selection was A Meat, 3 veggies or A Meat, 2 veggies and Cobbler or Pineapple / Banana Pudding, corn muffins or buscuits..would you believe with free refills on veggies.

The 4 of us had BBQ Pork and 1/2 smoked chicken, Fried Chicken, Meat Loaf, the veggies were great Fried Green Tomatoes, Crowder peas, Squash casserole, Collard Greens, true Mash Potatoes and Peach Cobber.... it was scrumptious !!!!

The cashier asked how everything was, when we told her, she informed us that the pork and 1/2 smoked chicken is slow cooked on there pit. The food was outstanding..... We will return!!!

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
reviews: 361
1. Re: Great Food - I Highly Recommend

what is the name of this marvelous place?

2. Re: Great Food - I Highly Recommend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, September 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about College Park