We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Escape to Blue Ridge Cabin Rentals, would highly recommend.

Which Blue Ridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Blackwood, Wales
reviews: 56
Escape to Blue Ridge Cabin Rentals, would highly recommend.

Noswaith dda/Good evening,

I know this is not a question and there is also a thread on this company. However, I would like to say that I chose this company based on TA advice and was not disappointed. Cabin was excellent, service second to none and security deposit returned promptly. We stayed in Lakewalk, Blue Ridge and it was wonderful, the pictures do not do it justice. I would quite happily rent from this comapny again. It really added to our stay in this gorgeous part of Georgia.

Connecticut
reviews: 45
1. Re: Escape to Blue Ridge Cabin Rentals, would highly recommend.

We rented a house from Escape to Blue Ridge in April 2013 and were very dissatisfied with the managing company from start to finish. We rented a large cabin called Legend, and met the owner who was very nice. But the people making financial arrangements were unpleasant from beginning to end. They accused us of damaging a chair that was damaged on our arrival. Their checkout time is 10AM, and we asked to stay a little longer (for $1000 a night, one would like a little more time) and they first said we could have one extra hour, then called to say house was rented for that night, but checking their website showed it wasn't. In addition to nightly fee, there are security and cleaning fees. The house has many amenities, but much of the play equipment (badminton paddles etc) need replacement. They charge a huge cleaning fee, but expect guest to do much of it before departure.

2. Re: Escape to Blue Ridge Cabin Rentals, would highly recommend.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 19, 2014