We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Winter Park

Which Winter Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Viera, Fl.
reviews: 1
Parking in Winter Park

Our car club is looking for a Sunday Brunch in Winter Park, Fl. What is the parking situation there. We would probably be about 25 cars. Any recommendations on restaurants for Sunday brunch in Winter Park.

8 replies to this topic
Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
1. Re: Parking in Winter Park

cityofwinterpark.org/2005/…ParkingMapLG.pdf

We've had breakfast at the Briarpatch before but honestly it's been too long to rate it we don't get up that way as often as we would like

Central Florida...
reviews: 137
2. Re: Parking in Winter Park

There are a couple of parking garages there that aren't expensive. Street parking on north Park Ave might be limited on Sunday due to church attendance at St. Margaret Mary's.

From the Park Avenue Association website:

www.parkave-winterpark.com/html/map.html

There is 3 hr On-Street parking. Free all day parking available in 7 municipal parking lots within one block of Park Avenue. Two parking Garages on North Park Avenue (free parking) and South Park Avenue (paid parking). 2 Complimentary Valet parking stations on North Park Avenue and South Park Avenue.

As for brunch, these places have brunch on Park Ave. I like the Briarpatch, but I haven't been there in a while.

BriarPatch at 252 N Park Ave, Check reviews for menu information. They have breakfast stuff, eggs, pancakes, lunch salads, soups, etc.

310 Park South (310parksouth.net) - had an Easter brunch there once. It was good.

The Bistro on Park Ave : bistroonparkavenue.com/

Park Place Gardens www.parkplazagardens.com/

Good luck. Hope you have fun.

Orlando
reviews: 2
3. Re: Parking in Winter Park

I hope you are not going during the art festival. It might be a little more of a challange then.

Orlando
reviews: 2
4. Re: Parking in Winter Park

Damn, can't spell today.

anyway www.wpsaf.org

Central Florida...
reviews: 137
5. Re: Parking in Winter Park

The Winter Park Spring Art Festival is always around St. Patrick's Day, never in April. It will be on this weekend -- March 16-18.

reviews: 98
6. Re: Parking in Winter Park

During my recent visit to Winter Park, I was surprised that there is no parking meter or "Pay and Display" to ration the turnover of parking spaces. As a result, finding a parking spot was difficult and you're better good at doing parallel parking. Traffic was very congested when I was there with people driving around looking for parking space. I really wish the City of WP will consider installing parking meters or "Pay and Display" on the streets.

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 71
7. Re: Parking in Winter Park

There are no meters on Park Ave or New York Ave or side streets. Signs are posted all over though re 2 or 3 hour parking. And the meter man and meter maid are very active chalking up tires and handing out tickets. Winter Park residents think meters are ugly.

Fernandina Beach FL
Destination Expert
for Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach
reviews: 116
8. Re: Parking in Winter Park

The public parking lots offer a convenient parking alternative and most is free.

Reply to: Parking in Winter Park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted