We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

comparison of Vacation Village at Weston or Bonaventure

Which Weston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario, canada
reviews: 14
comparison of Vacation Village at Weston or Bonaventure

Looking at these two timeshares to rent in May for a girl's wkd. One is a silver crown and one is a gold crown. Reviews are better for Bonaventure which is the silver crown. Does anyone know if they are basically the same, pictures look similar. Also, read that Weston was very close to the interstate and that you could hear traffic clearly while there, is that true or just a very picky guest. Any insight on either resort would be great. Thx!

Tampa, Florida
1. Re: comparison of Vacation Village at Weston or Bonaventure

If you're outside or sitting in the open porch you will hear the traffic. Some buildings/rooms are away from the interstate so would be even quieter.

One of those is further in from the Interstate but I forget which one now.

ontario, canada
2. Re: comparison of Vacation Village at Weston or Bonaventure

hmmm so which one should I pick?? I would prefer the gold crown but I wish the current reviews were better. Traffic on the porch would not bother me I'm sure of. Thx for your help

Weston, FL
Destination Expert
for Weston
reviews: 78
3. Re: comparison of Vacation Village at Weston or Bonaventure

They are both right in the same area. I believe the Bonaventure one is set back a little further from the interstate than the Vacation Village...but as the other poster mentioned...you really only hear the highway if you're sitting outside or sleep with the windows open, and even then, it's not really that noticable.

I will mention that the Vacation Village seems closer to the Bonaventure Hotel and Resort (Hyatt) so that means you'll be closer to some restaurants, spa, etc.

ontario, canada
4. Re: comparison of Vacation Village at Weston or Bonaventure

thx, we have decided to go with the Vacation Village at Weston, the gold crown as it must be better for some reason to get that distinction.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
reviews: 60
5. Re: comparison of Vacation Village at Weston or Bonaventure

I think you made a good choice. You might find that Bonaventure needs some updating. That's usually the difference between silver and gold.

ontario, canada
6. Re: comparison of Vacation Village at Weston or Bonaventure

Yes the rooms at Bonaventure don't look as nice in pictures as the other one but the reviews on trip advisor are better for Bonaventure that is why I wasn't sure what to do....but I booked the other stricktly because of the gold crown. We are more interested in sitting by a pool relaxing then the room though and the pools look great! The closeness to Fort Lauderdale appealed to us as well and it's only 15 minutes away. I have till later today to change it but I think I'll leave it. Thx for the help.

7. Re: comparison of Vacation Village at Weston or Bonaventure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, yesterday
Get answers to your questions about Weston