We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight at Weston ?

Which Weston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Anglia
reviews: 43
Overnight at Weston ?

I am flying into Miami from UK and driving up towards Sarasota. I need somewhere to stay for one night before attempting the drive.Looking at the map, Weston looks like a good location. I know nothing about Weston, what kind of place is it ? I would be arriving at 6.00 pm ish so would like somewhere to go for dinner etc.

Help is appreciated

3 replies to this topic
Brandon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Brandon, Florida
reviews: 1
1. Re: Overnight at Weston ?

Weston is a middle class residential area that was built on reclaimed land. It is convenient for people who want to be near Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. There are a few hotels mainly near the I-75 exits. It is certainly and okay place to stop if the hotel is within your budget. Don't know of any restaurants but in busy South Florida that would be the least of your concerns.

Weston, FL
Destination Expert
for Weston
reviews: 76
2. Re: Overnight at Weston ?

Hi Davylynne: Weston is a very convenient place for you to stay on your way to Sarasota. We are located just a km or two away from the toll highway that takes you across the everglades to the west coast of Florida. We have several hotels to choose from and many, many restaurants. The Hyatt Regency is the big hotel that has golf course, spa and several restaurants. Then there's the Marriott that is much more scaled back and basic. I have put family up at the Marriott before and they have said it was fine.

Restaurant choices: if you look at the list of restaurants on TripAdvisor, I can recommend Aqualina, Bonefish, Cheese Course (this place is very small and casual, more like a cafe, but very tasty salads, sandwiches, cheese and wine), Tarantella's and Myoko Sushi.

The only things to do in Weston if you did have the time would be to use the golf courses, there are a few, or take an airboat tour of the everglades, which has always been something my out of town guests have enjoyed.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Kemah, Texas
reviews: 7
3. Re: Overnight at Weston ?

Know of any place to bring in the New Year around Weston, Ft. Lauderdale, Deerfield? Biltmore is outside my price range. Some cozy place for dinner, a little dancing (62 yrs old so a little is all i do) and watch the fireworks with my wife. Here is my email if you know of anything. ed.loosemore@pcg.com

Reply to: Overnight at Weston ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Weston