We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mizner or Hyatt

Which Weston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Mizner or Hyatt

Will be doing 4 nights pre cruise next April. Choices have now come down to Mizner Place or Hyatt Regency Bonaventure. Will have a car and will be spending most of the time at Sawgrass Mills. As for accom we like to have plenty of room with nice pool area for kicking back in the arvo with a cocktail. Would welcom recommendations on which is the better. Price is not really a concern, actually they are both pretty much on a par. At Mizner looking at 2 bedroom suite and Hyatt 1 bedroom luxury suite (maybe even Pres suite). Thanks in advance.

Weston, FL
Destination Expert
for Weston
reviews: 77
11. Re: Mizner or Hyatt

Hi. I have always used the airboat tour at Holiday Park which is very close to my house so it's convenient. That's not to say some of the other tours aren't just as good...or maybe even better. But I do like the one at Holiday Park and have brought many friends and family members on this tour while they visit me in So. FL. The first link is for Holiday Park and the other two I found that are in the area as well. Maybe you can search these on TA and see if anyone else has rated them.

Christine

http://www.evergladesholidaypark.com/

www.evergladesairboattours.com/fishing.html

http://evergladestours.com/home.html

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 37
12. Re: Mizner or Hyatt

Hi Christine,

2 questions:

Do we need to book for 3 at Holiday Park?

If you were heading for Orlando would you take 27 or go by the Turnpike? No rush. Will leave about 9 am and flight next evening. Could overnight en route.

Many thanks

Linda

Weston, FL
Destination Expert
for Weston
reviews: 77
13. Re: Mizner or Hyatt

You do not need to book an airboat tour there at Holiday Park...they have so many running, you just show up, pay inside the convenience store, get your ticket and they will have a boat going out in no time.

I would definitely take the turnpike to Orlando. US 27 has lights throughout where you would have to stop and go often whereas the Turnpike is continuous highway.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 37
14. Re: Mizner or Hyatt

Great. Will stick to the Turnpike..

Thanks

Mahtomedi
reviews: 50
15. Re: Mizner or Hyatt

Thanks for your reply.

16. Re: Mizner or Hyatt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 25, 2010