We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weston Fl. Restaurants

Which Weston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Weston Fl. Restaurants

Hi Pennstater. I will be in Weston the end of June. Can you suggest some good restaurants? By the way did you live in Pa.? Just wondering "Pennstater".

Thanks, Denise

Ottawa Canada
reviews: 4
1. Re: Weston Fl. Restaurants

I can name a few... The Japan Inn, Braseros steakhouse, tarpon Bend ( Seafood), Tarentella ristoronte ( Italian). east City grill, all in the town centre. I only went to a couple, but all were recommended. There is also Wolfgang Puck's and Cheescake factory that were recommened in the Sawgrass mills. As well, happy hour at the Bonaventure golf course in Weston had some great food. happy hour from 4 to 6.... maybe some else will recommend else where. I found dowtown FLL a short drive, and there is a Large selection there...

Ottawa Canada
reviews: 4
2. Re: Weston Fl. Restaurants

One more thing. I hope Pennstater can recommend more, as I will be going back and would love to hear other reviews.... And great restaurants....

Sunny Florida
reviews: 8
3. Re: Weston Fl. Restaurants

I know I'm a little late, since it's the end of June now, but Weston has amazing restaurants. Japan Inn was mentioned. It is in the Weston Town center, which has one of my favorite pizza/Italian restaurants ever. It is called Delvechio's. It is delish! After dinner there is a Kilwin's icecream and candy shop! Yum!

Brandon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Brandon, Florida
reviews: 1
4. Re: Weston Fl. Restaurants

Yep, it's the end of June and *THREE* years after the original post. LOL.

Sunny Florida
reviews: 8
5. Re: Weston Fl. Restaurants

Oh, OOOPPPS! I guess I didn't look at the year at all!

6. Re: Weston Fl. Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:39 am, October 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Weston