We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rib Round Up at Cruzan

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 4
Rib Round Up at Cruzan

Hi,

This looks like a lot of fun. Can someone who has gone give me an idea how it works? It is a concert, but also a ribfest? Do you eat in certain eating areas? Do they serve the ribs only during intermission or do people just wandering from their seats while the concert is on and come and go? Just wondering about the whole concept.

Thanks!

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
reviews: 9
1. Re: Rib Round Up at Cruzan

I have not attended this festival in years past, but have friends who have. I do not really know the specifics, but I do know that the concert will play continous w/ breaks only between acts, and you can wander to and from either your seat or lawn area as you please to go eat and get more beverages while the show is going on. It is like an open venue, not a specific enclosed sit down theatre.

2. Re: Rib Round Up at Cruzan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 22, 2015