We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sixt

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nj
Level Contributor
469 posts
10 reviews
Sixt

Anyone use this car rental company...their prices are much cheaper than others

Anyone know how far they are from the airport

Spring City...
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Sixt

I would find a different rental agency than Sixt. My family of five adults just traveled from the US to Zagreb. Months previously we made a reservation for a van for our two-week tour of Croatia. When we arrived at Zagreb, Sixt nonchalantly told us they had no more vans. Being the height of the tourist season, no other known agency had a van. A local agency had a 9-person utility van with a cracked windshield, no shock absorbers and initially no air conditioning. Sixt had a VERY severe negative impact on our family's vacation. Avoid Sixt.

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
7,717 posts
169 reviews
2. Re: Sixt

Save yourself he trouble, do a search of the Ft Lauderdale forum, Sixt does not get many good reviews.

Baltimore
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
3. Re: Sixt

Check out the off airport locations of other company's. I priced a 2 week rental at the airport for a major company and it was $800. Same company, different location only 3 miles away and it was $300. I don't think the cab ride to the rental company is going to cost me anywhere near the $500 difference.

4. Re: Sixt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:27 pm, November 30, 2013
California
Level Contributor
78 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Sixt

Used this company in Atlanta. Seemed like a good deal until I returned the car and they sent me a bill for charges not explained. My $185 car deal ended up being a $326 rip off. Stay away.

6. Re: Sixt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, June 10, 2015