We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to eat with a view in West Palm

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boca Raton, Florida
reviews: 24
Places to eat with a view in West Palm

I am going to be in West Palm Beach this weekend. A friend will be in town and prior to seeing the polo match in Wellington we are going to lunch. Where is a nice place with a view. Not too pricey. I know that Bellagio at City Place is supposed to have good food but I think a water view would be nice since my friend is from out of state.

JENSEN BEACH
reviews: 30
1. Re: Places to eat with a view in West Palm

Maybe Bradlee's off Clematis overlooking the river and Palm Beach would work. Fun casual spot. CityPlace is nice. We like Taverna Opa there to eat. The Breakers across the bridge on Palm Beach has a casual and nice waterfront bar that serves lunch as well.

Boca Raton, Florida
reviews: 24
2. Re: Places to eat with a view in West Palm

Thanks. I worked a few years ago in West Palm at a law firm and live in Delray Beach but am just not that familiar of where to take out of staters. The Cheesecake is ok but she could get that where she lives so I appreciate your suggestions.

West Palm Beach...
reviews: 189
3. Re: Places to eat with a view in West Palm

Here are a few places to check out:

Dune Deck Cafe: Lantana- over looks the beach just north of the Ritz Carlton.From Delray you could take a nice drive up A1A, stop here for lunch and continue north along A1A to Southern Blvd and then head out to Wellington.

Bennys on the Beach: Lake Worth - on the pier at Lake Worth Beach. Just a bit up the road from Dune Deck so you could take the same route.

Sailfish Marina: Palm Beach Shores - a bit out of the way from where you are coming but there is a view & it feels tropical. We take out of town guests here for lunch.

ER Bradleys: previously mentioned - tropical feel - overlooking the downtown waterfront area.

Grimaldis: Pizza & Salads - also overlooking the downtown waterfront. This is north of ER Bradleys so the view is more of the marina which is home to some very large & impressive yachts.

Something a bit different if you are looking for a place to be on Saturday would be the West Palm Beach Green Market. It is held in the open space along the downtown water front. There are loads of food booths. They have tables set out and there are benches as well. If the weather is nice this is a fun place to go.

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
reviews: 8
4. Re: Places to eat with a view in West Palm

Sorry, I just saw this. Hopefully you were able to visit downtown Clematis as that would have been you best options for Waterviews/lunch/view of WPB. ER Bradley's(local), or Gramaldis(chain) would have been your best optionss closest to the water. There is also Pistache which is close to the water as well that would have been a nice option. Hope you had fun!

Indianapolis...
reviews: 18
5. Re: Places to eat with a view in West Palm

Look up Two Georges in Boynton Beach. A great outdoor restaurant right on the intercoastal. People come there in their boats and pull right up to the restaurant, tie up, and come in for lunch and dinner.

Braintree...
reviews: 48
6. Re: Places to eat with a view in West Palm

Heading down from Boston for a few days, can anyone recommend a good steak house that isn't overly expensive?

JENSEN BEACH
7. Re: Places to eat with a view in West Palm

Susan...not sure of the area you will be staying? Okechobee Steak House is an old style place with excellent beef. Also in the area Raindancer and River House are well established steak houses.

Braintree...
8. Re: Places to eat with a view in West Palm

Thanks, We are staying at Kings Point Condos. We will have a car so can drive. Looking for good places to eat that aren't tourist traps but not expensive. Any tips are welcome also for quiet bars.

JENSEN BEACH
9. Re: Places to eat with a view in West Palm

Do you mean King's Point Condos in DELRAY Beach? If so, post on the delray beach forum to get the closest spots and avoid traffic. Delray has some great places. If you are in Delray def head down to Atlantic Ave. Park and stroll the area near the Beach. Lots of fun places. Most will have menus posted out front. You won't be far from Two Georges on the Intracoastal which we enjoy as well as the Banana Boat almost next door!

Braintree...
10. Re: Places to eat with a view in West Palm

Thanks that is where we are going. I will have my elderly uncle in tow but hope to be able to stroll along slowly!!!! We are not looking for anything loud or funky.

Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach