We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West palm beach

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maine, usa
reviews: 2
West palm beach

What are some things to see and do in west palm beach area, and golf courses female friendly. Thanks

JENSEN BEACH
reviews: 37
1. Re: West palm beach

Lots of golf courses in Palm Beach County. North Palm Beach Country Club is public. Palm Beach Gardens Public Course, Abacoa...The only one I can think of that is not really "female friendly" is Golden Bear, Jack Nicklaus' Private Course. Not easy to gain entry to anyway and a $400 green fee! As for things to do and see...what interests you? Lots of gardens, parks, greenmarkets, shopping, polo, winter equestrian festival, boat rides????

West Palm Beach...
2. Re: West palm beach

My wife and I golf regularly in West Palm Beach and have recently started a blog dedicated to independently reviewing courses in South Florida.

Her favorite place to play is the Palm Beach Par 3 on Palm Beach island. It is solely par 3's, which she likes because it is shorter and takes less time to play. I like it because it is relatively cheaper than full par 72 courses in the area. On Golf Now you can easily get tee times in the $35-$45 dollar range while other courses of similar quality will range around $75-$100.

The course is located on Palm Beach island which is definitely the richest part of town and is situated in a unique spot because it touches both the ocean and intercoastal sides of the island so you will get nice views while playing.

Unfortunately, we haven't yet had a chance to prepare a detailed review of this course on our blog, but it is one that definitely will be added in the near future. That being said, my recommendation for a unique female-friendly course in the area would be the Palm Beach Par 3. We hope that you have an enjoyable time visiting South Florida.

Sincerely,

We Golf South Florida

http://wegolfsf.blogspot.com

3. Re: West palm beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 22, 2014