We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

News Years Eve / Christmas Day Dinner

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 3
News Years Eve / Christmas Day Dinner

We are 2 families with 4 kids visiting WPB for christmas and new year and are looking for some dining ideas.

For Christmas day we've looked at Breakers which has a few options which lood good but seem fairly expensive and wondereded if anyone had any views or other recommendations.

Also was thinking of eating near Clematis st on new years eve and was looking for suggestions bearing in mind we have 4 kids with us.

West Palm Beach...
1. Re: News Years Eve / Christmas Day Dinner

Christmas and New Year's is a wonderful time in downtown WPB. If everyone likes Mexican, Rocco's Tacos is a fun restaurant on Clematis. Grease Burger also might be enjoyed by the kids (and adults). There's a new BBQ place opening soon, but, obviously, I can't comment on that yet. :-)

You also may want to wander around CityPlace, on Rosemary Ave around the corner from Clematis. Lots more shops and restaurants. Cheeburger Cheeburger would be good for the kids, or even City Cellar (a big variety on the menu). There's a spectacular Christmas tree in the center of CityPlace every year. There's one on Clematis, but I think the one in CityPlace outshines it. I don't know how old the kids are, but there are some fun activities at CityPlace geared toward kids, such as a little train they can ride (if they are really young). And, believe it or not, it also "snows" every hour at CityPlace.

There is the Clematis Street New Year's countdown which includes fireworks, so don't miss that! I'm sure you'll all have a great time!

2. Re: News Years Eve / Christmas Day Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach