We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West Palm Beach to Wellington

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arundel, United...
reviews: 9
West Palm Beach to Wellington

Hello, my family and I want to spent some time at the Wellington Equestrian Festival next February. Rather than stay in a hotel for 2 weeks I'm considering a holliday villa or house rental. However, the nearest ones I can find all seem to be in West Palm Beach. How long would it take me to drive each day from WPB to the Wellington Festival? Google maps show it to be around 15 to 19 miles but doesn't indicate the type of roads and traffic the route would take. Also, comming from the UK it will take me a little while to adjust to driving on your side of the road

Tampa, Florida
1. Re: West Palm Beach to Wellington

A good average is 30 mph as you will no doubt meet some traffic lights.

Have you looked in Lake Worth for accommodation? Should be less expensive than WPB.

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
reviews: 8
2. Re: West Palm Beach to Wellington

Can you provide a street name or the area in WPB that you are considering renting? That will make a huge difference on commute time depending on where you are staying. I live in downtwon WPB, and take Southern Blvd out to Wellington. I can get there is 10-15 minutes as Southern has no lights...very easy commute(just an example).

Arundel, United...
reviews: 9
3. Re: West Palm Beach to Wellington

Thank you for your replies. One Villa that ticked all the boxes is in Hertigage Club Drive off of Ibis Blvd - looks like it's on a private estate as Google street view doesn't cover this road.

cagedmonkees
reviews: 72
4. Re: West Palm Beach to Wellington

Although ibis is labeled "west palm beach" it is more in the north palm beach county area. It is located off north lake blvd and is west of town. It is a private gated community with some houses located on a golf course. There is a grocery store (Publix) close by. Depending on traffic, it could take 30 minutes to 1 hour to get there. There tends to be a lot of traffic on 441 (the main north south road accessing Wellington) during rush hours (7-9am and 4-6 pm).

5. Re: West Palm Beach to Wellington

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 25, 2013
Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach