We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner Shows West Palm Beach Area

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts
reviews: 2
Dinner Shows West Palm Beach Area

Looking for a Dinner Show where I can take my mother next weekend near the West Palm Beach area. Thursday through Saturday nights. I have been to the Improv, and it is nice. she is not Shy, but the comedian for those nights may be just a little too much for her. Any Ideas would be gratly appreciated!!

thank you,

Dee

North Palm Beach...
reviews: 29
1. Re: Dinner Shows West Palm Beach Area

Not sure what may be going on dinner show wise that weekend. However, Riverdance is having it's farewell tour performance that weekend at the Kravis Center. You could go to early dinner down at City Place and then go to Kravis Center for show, as they are close enough to walk.

west palm beach, FL
reviews: 13
2. Re: Dinner Shows West Palm Beach Area

You might try the colony hotel in palm beach; i believe they have dinner shows.

3. Re: Dinner Shows West Palm Beach Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, September 27, 2009