We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Bar Food?

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boynton Beach...
reviews: 143
Good Bar Food?

Looking for a bar or restaurant that has burgers, wraps, sandwiches on the dinner menu.

JENSEN BEACH
reviews: 39
1. Re: Good Bar Food?

Lots!! Where are you staying?

Boynton Beach...
reviews: 143
2. Re: Good Bar Food?

obxpat,

We are landing at PBI on Saturday at 6:30. We are looking for a place within 10 minutes of the airport to get something to eat before we head to Ft. Pierce. Don't want to go to some chain joint, want to enjoy the local flavor and have something to eat but not a full sit down meal. Burgers, wrap, wings, things like that. Thanks for the help.

Tom & Linda

JENSEN BEACH
reviews: 39
3. Re: Good Bar Food?

I answered your other post recommending the Yard House on PGA. But....if you want "local" type place...you could go downtown from the airport and head up to ER Bradleys Saloon overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway, Palm Beach. Pretty spot with Clematis St businesses nearby. Nice Spot, been around tho not always in this location, about 80 yrs. Good casual eating spot. You'll be about 10 minutes East of I 95 so not a big deal really to jump back on and head up to Ft Pierce. You'll be missing rush hour downtown too. If you head too far North of PGA Blvd 95 heads west and it's a long drive to the water! If you want a lovely spot to have a cold beer or glass of wine, the Castaways Bar on the Jupiter Inlet overlooks the Lighthouse, you can grab a bite to eat at nearby Schooners, another local landmark spot. These would require taking Indiantown Rd East from 95. Castaways is where the video 5 o clock somewhere was filmed.

West Palm Beach...
4. Re: Good Bar Food?

I also answered in your other post, but only briefly, about eating at the airport. I'll expand on that by offering two popular choices:

Rooney's Public House or Sam Snead's Tavern in the Main Terminal.

5. Re: Good Bar Food?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, September 20, 2009