We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood market in Vero Beach

Which Vero Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
calgary
reviews: 1
Seafood market in Vero Beach

Are there any seafood market in Vero Beach? I am planning to stay at Vero Beach Hotel and Spa for 3 nights. I am debating I should book a suite with kitchen or just a studio suite. Are there any fresh seafood I can buy in town? If I am planning to cook, then it's worth to book a suite with a kitchen.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
reviews: 42
1. Re: Seafood market in Vero Beach

I am not a good seafood source. Sebastian, north of us might be a bit better. They have actual access to the Atlantic via Sebastian Inlet. In Vero, Royal Palm Pointe, the old causeway to the beach, has Atlantic & Gulf Seafood at 51 Royal Palm Pointe, 772-205-3550. Their storefront is clearly visible on Google Street View. I think it's fairly new. I've had a hiatus in walking that particular street.

Joey's Seafood Shack

1800 U.S. 1, Vero Beach, FL

(772) 918-8855

is also clearly visible on Google Street View. The facility was refurbished by someone else perhaps five or six years ago, then fairly quickly transferred to Joey's. I think they've been doing a steady business, though the store next door, alas, closed.

The local Publix supermarket does a highly profitable business in high-quality, high-service meat and the fish counter always looks well tended. The equivalent counters at Fresh Market (an upscale Southeastern US chain) look even better.

calgary
reviews: 1
2. Re: Seafood market in Vero Beach

Thanks! Do they sell live seafood in those supermarkets?

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
3. Re: Seafood market in Vero Beach

I somewhat doubt it, but could likely stop by one or both.

Vero Beach, Florida
4. Re: Seafood market in Vero Beach

A moderately priced place to have dinner and "ring in the new year"in Vero Beach. Guess I should also say a fun atmosphere.

Thanks

Vero Beach, Florida
5. Re: Seafood market in Vero Beach

Looking for a fun place to have dinner and "ring in the new year" in or around Vero Beach Fl. Any ideas?

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
6. Re: Seafood market in Vero Beach

A fishy place?

The town tends to shut down early, most nights. In terms of being open late, the predecessor to Osceola Grill (I haven't checked their hours). Fishack (spelling?) seems busy, late--often lots of cars parked. Bobby's has always been a primary place to get something after 9:30 or so.

Vero Beach, Florida
7. Re: Seafood market in Vero Beach

It doesn't necessarily need to be seafood. Guess I might have gotten it under a different heading but we do like seafood. We just have friends coming in so I was looking for a place. Thanks

8. Re: Seafood market in Vero Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 14, 2013