We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activites for Kids

Which Vero Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Bend, Indiana
reviews: 84
Activites for Kids

We will be staying at the Disney Resort for a week in September. I already plan to spend a couple of days in Orlando at Universal Studios. Any other kid-friendly activities near Vero Beach?

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 86
1. Re: Activites for Kids

Depending on the age of the children, you can check with the Riverside Theatre to see if any good plays might be going on. There is a 12-plex movie theatre at the mall. McKee Jungle Gardens is mostly just gardens so may be boring for the kids. The resort is about 20 minutes south of Sebastian Inlet which has a lagoon for swimming and picnic area's. Also check with the resort as I think they have a canoe trip on the Indian River. Captain Hirams in Sebastian has a pontoon boat that does Dolphin tours. If you take I-95 north to Melbourne at the Viera exit is the Brevard Zoo which is pretty good. Nice stores up that way for shopping too.

2. Re: Activites for Kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, September 04, 2009