We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bilmar Resort

Which Treasure Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario
reviews: 15
Bilmar Resort

We are considering the Bilmar for 2 nights in November. Which building would you recommend - Palms or Beaches? We want to be beach front.

Also, we are concerned about the distance from resort to the actual ocean. We are 3 seniors - one with mobility issues. Would you recommend another resort with a narrower beach?

Thank you

Chatham Illinois
reviews: 9
1. Re: Bilmar Resort

i would suggest Beaches bldg. Beach is wide and if one has mobility issues I would recommend going farther south to St.Pete beach. I am not familiar with the hotels in the area down there. Maybe post in St.Pete Beach forum for further info.

New Jersey
reviews: 23
2. Re: Bilmar Resort

The beach is very wide at the Bilmar we stayed there a few years ago and really liked the resort but the walk is to the water is quite long.St Pete Beach is much shorter The Alden and the Bon Aire are both nice resorts on St Pete Beach. For the last couple of years we have been going to The Surf Song in Maderia Beach which we like the best very short walk to the water and right across the street from John's Pass,which has many restaurants, bars and shops.they have very reasonable rates.What ever you choose i am sure that you will have a great time.all of the resorts that i mentioned are on the beach

Edited: 9:04 am, August 08, 2012
3. Re: Bilmar Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island