We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Must do Resturants

Which Treasure Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Media, PA
reviews: 15
Must do Resturants

Hello, we booked for 2 weeks in March at SunSet Vistas. Was wondering if anyone can suggest some resturants. The first week we will have our 20 and 23 year old sons with us so some places they would enjoy would be great. I like to be organized and have reservations set before leaving. Thanks for any advice or help you can give!

WINNIPEG
reviews: 55
1. Re: Must do Resturants

Hi,

The only 2 in the area that I can think of in the TI area that may require reservations are Middle Grounds Grill and The Pearl. Both are well rated restaurants in the area and a bit fancier. Most of the other restaurants, are a little more low key and laid back. Try the following for fun, good drinks and decent food :

Sloppy Joes - right on the beach

Ricky T's - daily music and fun atmosphere

VIP - good Mexican

Foxy's - great breakfasts

Duke's - new to the area

R Bar - great "all you can eat specials" Doesn't look like much on the outside, but lots of fun.

John''s Pass also has Bubba Gumps and Hooters, if you prefer the chain restaurants. Gator's is close by and right on the water. Might be a good place for your boys if they like sports bars/restaurants.

Have fun.

KIM

Media, PA
2. Re: Must do Resturants

Awsome...thanks so much I will check them out....Thanks for your fast response.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
reviews: 136
3. Re: Must do Resturants

if you go further afield, on corey ave, there are some mouthwatering choices to be had, with water views,

Brantford, Ontario
reviews: 29
4. Re: Must do Resturants

one of my favorites is The Sea Hag..good bands and good food..service is friendly and fast too

Maumee, Ohio
reviews: 3
5. Re: Must do Resturants

If you want something other that bar food-take a nice drive North on Gulf Blvd. to Salt Rock Grill in Indian Shores. One of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at! Reservation recommended as they do get busy. They did have early bird specials going on when we were there-not sure if they are still doing that but I think you will find it is a great place to eat!!!

Edited: 6:01 am, January 15, 2012
Gaylord, Michigan
reviews: 144
6. Re: Must do Resturants

A fun place with a huge menu and always a favorite with our 20-something kids is The Conch Republic in North Redington, not far from you. Big, popular place but even on crowded nights, the line and wait is manageable. http://www.conchrepublicgrill.com/

Media, PA
7. Re: Must do Resturants

Thanks everyone...we are there two weeks so will have pleanty of time to check all the suggestions out!

8. Re: Must do Resturants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:26 am, February 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island