We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grin & Bare It Charters

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
reviews: 1
Grin & Bare It Charters

Has anyone had any experiences with Grin & Bare It Charters?

My wife and I are looking for a charter that is clothing optional and google searches keep coming up with Grin And Bare It Charters out of Tampa. But there aren't any reviews on TripAdvisor which makes me a little bit nervous.

Thanks!

Clearwater, Florida
Destination Expert
for Clearwater
reviews: 24
1. Re: Grin & Bare It Charters

http://bebarecharters.com/index.html . I have no experience with this charter, just not my thing, but I can recommend the captain as I have known him for decades and he is a stand-up guy.

Daytona Beach...
2. Re: Grin & Bare It Charters

Hello, we have been on the Grin & Bare it, with Captains Rusty & Vanessa & it was one of the nicest days we have ever had. You are made very comfortable from the beginning & the rest of the day is what you want it to be....relaxing, beachcombing, water is a wonderful temp & floating nude under the beautiful sun, cold beverages & a great lunch & snacks. We went with another couple & the boat was roomy & comfortable. We felt very safe the whole charter.

Edited: 9:42 pm, May 07, 2013
Cincinnati
3. Re: Grin & Bare It Charters

Did you have a hard time setting up the charter? They won't reply to my e mails.

Minneapolis...
4. Re: Grin & Bare It Charters

Hi JoeB

We actually went to Miami instead of Tampa, but we are going back to Tampa at the end of October and was going to contact them. Bummer they aren't responded.

When are you looking at booking a charter?

Cincinnati
5. Re: Grin & Bare It Charters

We are looking to charter either in August or early Sept.

Minneapolis...
6. Re: Grin & Bare It Charters

Bummer! Its always tough to find people to book with.

Would you and wife be booking? Or do you have other friends to book with?

Cincinnati
7. Re: Grin & Bare It Charters

My wife & I would book along with another couple. Always room for 2 more.

Minneapolis...
8. Re: Grin & Bare It Charters

We would love to join, but won't be in the area until October 26th.

What are the ages of people looking to book? We are mid-30's.

9. Re: Grin & Bare It Charters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 31, 2014