We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ikea

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Myers, Florida
reviews: 9
Ikea

Hi. I'm driving up to ikea this weekend from SW Florida. I'm not familiar with the area around ikea. Are there many restaurants around it? Any tex-mex? Just looking for a cool place for lunch. Thanks in advance!

Tampa, Florida
1. Re: Ikea

Ikea is either on 22nd or 21st street and hwy 60. If you drive a couple of blocks north on 22nd you'll be in Ybor City. I don't know of any Tex mex restaurants but in Ybor there's the famous Columbia restaurant at the corner of 22nd and 7th Ave. If you go west on 7th ave there's the greek Acropolis restaurant.

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 59
2. Re: Ikea

I agree- Ybor City and Columbia Restaurant will be most convenient for you. Everything else in the surrounding area is pretty generic or ghetto .

Pompano Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
reviews: 35
3. Re: Ikea

Eat at IKEA. They have good food! : )

4. Re: Ikea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 02, 2014