We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

capital parking

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Athens, Georgia
reviews: 24
capital parking

I see the other negative reviews about off site cruise terminal parking but does anyone have any comments for Capital Parking? It too seems to be about 1/2 the price of the port terminal parking. I do like a deal but not if it's going to cost me more in the long run.......

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 5
1. Re: capital parking

I had reservations for Capital Parking for Apr 27th for 5 nights. I received an email the night of Apr 26th advising me of a location change. Good thing I checked my email on my phone or I would have never received the information, even though they had my cell number where they could have either called or sent a text message about the location change. When I arrived at the new location, I decided IMMEDIATELY that I was NOT parking my truck here for several hours, much less for 5 nights. I advised the parking attendant that was there with a van that I did not feel comfortable and that I was going to make other arrangements on my own. He gave me a business card and told me to talk to Jimmy. I called the number on the business card and left a voice mail. I also emailed the company back from the night before advising that their location was unsecure and unsafe. I never received any communication back from Capital Parking. Upon return of my cruise, I drove by this same lot and the same parking attendant remembered me from before and I mentioned to him that I still had not received any communication from his company. He again took down my name and number and told me that someone would call me THAT day. It is now 5 days later and I have not received ANY communication from anyone from Capital Parking. I am now in the process of letting the Credit Card Company deal with them because I am refusing to pay for a service that I never used!! I would never recommend this company to anyone for use!!

2. Re: capital parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 09, 2014