We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A restaurant for Christmas Day...

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
reviews: 28
A restaurant for Christmas Day...

Yes, it is difficult to believe I live in the area and am unable to find out what restaurants are open on Christmas Day. I have looked on our local news websites to no avail. Are the lists just not out yet?

Tampa, Florida
1. Re: A restaurant for Christmas Day...

I don't think a list is put out ... you might see adverts in the newspaper by each individual restaurant with an announcement. Call the ones you think you might want to go to and ask.

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 63
2. Re: A restaurant for Christmas Day...

Columbia Restaurant is always open on Christmas Day. The one in Ybor wouldn't be too far from Plant City.

Tampa FL
reviews: 1
3. Re: A restaurant for Christmas Day...

Hotel restaurants are usually open on Christmas Day.

Miami, Florida
reviews: 28
4. Re: A restaurant for Christmas Day...

Thank you all so much. AhHah, sweet, and josephw I guess I better start now doing the footwork to check on all of this. Everyone have a lovely holiday season.

5. Re: A restaurant for Christmas Day...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, December 18, 2013