We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cruise parking

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Myrtle Beach, South...
cruise parking

I found a website that offers $7/day parking "200 yards" from the cruise terminal. The parking is located directly underneath the Williams and Trayner Law Office. Is anyone familiar w/ this, is it safe to leave a car there for 5 nights?

Tampa, Florida
Destination Expert
for Tampa
reviews: 48
1. Re: cruise parking

I know where that law office is - it is VERY close to the cruise terminal. I don't know if it's a legit place to park for 5 nights, though, sorry.

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 25
2. Re: cruise parking

Cheap parking for Tampa Fl cruise port....If you are looking for cheap parking for a cruise leaving from Tampa, we recently used Memorial Park and Cruise .Memorial Park and fly.

It was $7.00 a day, around $56.00 for the week. Yes, I can do math. They service charge you around $5.00 for the booking. I am a very happy customer.

I would not use them if I were in a hurry or impatient. The lot is fenced, but far from the terminal. The employees are extra polite. The shuttle van to the cruise terminal is nice, airconditioned and clean with a very curteous driver.

I would use them again. That being said, allow 45 minutes to and from the cruise port. It saves you over 50% so I have more time than money. We went and checked out the other two discount lots and would not consider using them.

Edited: 4:42 pm, February 07, 2012
Saint Louis...
reviews: 21
3. Re: cruise parking

Do not park in any Premier Parking Lot, these are dishonest people. We parked there for a cruise and one of the attendants ran over a piece of our luggage and the company refused to compensate us for the damaged items. It was a nightmare trying to get a hold of some one and when we did, they would not pay for the damaged items. Do not park at any Premier Parking Lot avoid them like the plague, they are dishonest people.

Don Loeffler

Chesterfield, MO

Fort Myers, Florida
4. Re: cruise parking

We parked at Premier Parking for our 4 day cruise on Jewel of the Seas last weekend. This was our second time using Premier Parking. Although the lot is a bit hard to find it was worth the search for us. We parked the car, got right on the van and were transported quickly to the port. Our driver, Bill, was friendly and helpful. When we returned from the cruise the van from Premiere was waiting for us to get right on. We waited for a few more passengers and were back to the car in minutes.. Bill was the driver again and he offered helpful directions to us and to another couple for getting to the major highways to take us home. We would recommend Premier Parking and will definitely use it again.

Saint Louis...
reviews: 21
5. Re: cruise parking

Beware do not park in any Premier Parking Locations! An employee ran over our luggage in another car and destroyed the things inside. They refused to pay for the damage and cheated us out of the money required to replace the items they damaged. DO NO PARK IN ANY PREMIER PARKING LOTS, they are dishonest people and will destroy you belongings. If you are taking a Cruise do not Park in any of their locations, especially the location on Brush Street, these employees are not to be trusted.

Don

Chesterfield, MO

Florence, South...
6. Re: cruise parking

I Prefer to use "Cruise Parking Services" because they provides high-end restaurants, nightclubs, private events parking and more other services at discounted prices.

http://www.theparkingdoctors.com/

7. Re: cruise parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 27, 2014