We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tampa far from Wesley Chapel District??

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver bc
reviews: 106
Tampa far from Wesley Chapel District??

We are heading down to Florida in Dec. A sports event in Wesley Chapel District. I am not seeing much of a choice of hotels for that area. What if we stayed in North Tampa? Good Choice??

Clearwater, Florida
Destination Expert
for Clearwater
reviews: 24
1. Re: Tampa far from Wesley Chapel District??

WC is really outside of the Tampa area. Gets the same radio and TV stations, but is quite a ways outside of Tampa. North Tampa areas would provide you with a choice of hotels. Try the Temple Terrace area, or Lutz.

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 18
2. Re: Tampa far from Wesley Chapel District??

Wesley Chapel is not a district but it's own city in a different county the Tampa. Check out the Holiday Inn Express or Wingate in New Tampa, or Sadlebrook Resort in Pasco County.

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 11
3. Re: Tampa far from Wesley Chapel District??

Actually I think Wesley Chapel is relatively close to north Tampa. WC is at I-75 and Highway 54. Is your sporting event at Saddle Brook by any chance? There are a few hotels at that exit of I-75, can't remember which ones right now. Check North Tampa hotels at Hidden River (Fletcher and I-75).

Tampa, FL
reviews: 2
4. Re: Tampa far from Wesley Chapel District??

I live in what's called New Tampa, and it's down the street from Wesley Chapel. Bruce B Downs is the main road in this area, and if you head north on BBD, you will hit Wesley Chapel. (when you see the super Target on your left, you know you're in the area! lol) The Wingate Inn in New Tampa gets good reviews and is a good place to stay. My parents are very picky, and they have stayed in this hotel, and liked it a lot. If you can't find hotels in Wesley Chapel, I would recommend the Wingate Inn.

Here's its website:

http://www.wingateinntampanorth.com/

5. Re: Tampa far from Wesley Chapel District??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, September 06, 2009