We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snacks/Busch Gardens

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
fayetteville, ga
reviews: 12
Snacks/Busch Gardens

Can I take a backpack with snacks and juice boxes for my kids inside BG? Do they search backpacks? Thanks!

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 86
1. Re: Snacks/Busch Gardens

If they do let you bring them in freeze the juice boxes (capri suns work better) and they will stay cold longer. Sea World has gotten very strick about backbacks, coolers, etc. I'm not sure about BG

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 14
2. Re: Snacks/Busch Gardens

I'm going this weekend. I will report back as to how strict their back pack searching is.

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 14
3. Re: Snacks/Busch Gardens

Hello traveln,

I was just at BG yesterday. They do search your backpacks before entering the park but as long as you don't have any glass containers or alcohol, it's ok to bring in snacks and drinks. The only problem is carrying it around all day. If you will have a stroller, then its ok but lockers can get expensive. I say this because it's $.50 per use. Once you open the locker, you have to put in two more quarters to lock it back up. This is how all the lockers by the roller costers were. I'm sorry I didn't check the main lockers by the entrance.

I hope you have a great time at the park

Hildy

4. Re: Snacks/Busch Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, August 29, 2009