We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner

Which Tallahassee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
grady,al
reviews: 32
Restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner

I looked on the Tallahassee Deomocrat website, no luck. Does anyone have an ideas? We are coming down from Alabama to my aunt's house, and she does not usually cook. This is the first time we have done this. She wants to go out to eat, but has no idea what will be open for lunch that day. Please, experts, do you know?? Much appreciated. If not, any great restaurants that I could call and ask?

Tallahassee
1. Re: Restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner

Shula's is booked. Marie Livingston had some openings as of yesterday (we grabbed one :)). Their menu for the day, supposedly, will be a choice of either a T'giving-specific one, or their regular menu. I couldn't find anything about it at their site -- my wife called and made the arrangements.

Tallahassee
2. Re: Restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner

P.S. Just checked OpenTable. Restaurants listed there with open reservations are A La Provence on Timberlane Rd; Azu Lucy Ho's on Apalachee Parkway; and Bucca di Beppo (Italian chain, in Governor's Sq Mall). A La Provence looks like it's closing early; Bucca di Beppo, last reservation is at 6:15; Azu Lucy Ho's looks like it might be regular hours.

No idea what special menus they're serving, though!

grady,al
reviews: 32
3. Re: Restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner

Dear John,

Thanks so much for your response! We also got reservations at Marie Livingston's and had a wonderful meal today. Two of us ate the Thanksgiving Turkey special, one had steak and one had shrimp. It was very good. I appreciate the tip. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

4. Re: Restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, December 16, 2013