We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Reunion House Rental

Which South Miami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Raleigh, North...
reviews: 53
Family Reunion House Rental

My entire family and I are planning a trip to Florida this fall for a family reunion. It will be almost 40 of us and we are looking at cities in Florida that we can find some large house vacation rentals for the weekend. As of now we definitely need 15 bedrooms. I know it might be hard to find that in one house so we are open to renting multiple houses that are close to each other. Does anyone have any recommendations, travel agents, or rental companies that would have large house rentals in the area. I have hit a roadblock and was helping for some guidance. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sejal

1. Re: Family Reunion House Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about South Miami
More South Miami Topics