We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kayak/Bike Rentals

Which Siesta Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PA
reviews: 5
Kayak/Bike Rentals

Does anyone know offhand the cost to rent kayaks and bikes for a week? I see some private homes provide these as an extra amenity and I'm wondering if it's worth the extra cost or if we would be better just renting our own.

Any thoughts on whether kayaking on our own would be worthwhile or whether it's just best to do a mangrove tour with an experienced company? Thanks again :)

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
reviews: 124
1. Re: Kayak/Bike Rentals

If you are not familiar with the water in this area you should go with a guide the first time out. So many places to see and you should learn about the wildlife and plants..

www.kayakfl.com

There is also Siesta Key Bike and Kayak and others..

~SRQgirl

Bozeman
reviews: 21
2. Re: Kayak/Bike Rentals

Just returned from Sk. My husband and I are moderately experienced kayakers - have our own boats at home and spend time on lakes and rivers. We checked out multiple kayak rental outfits and chose Siesta Paddle Sports. Mike and Steve were the friendliest and most flexible and if we were to have them guide, were the kind of people who we would enjoy spending a half day or full day with. They get great reviews as you will see on trip advisor SK activities. Their shop is located on Midnight Pass Rd just about across from Sara Sea Circle.

3. Re: Kayak/Bike Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Siesta Key