We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Siesta Key Information Needed Please

Which Siesta Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kentucky
Siesta Key Information Needed Please

Husband & I are going with another couple to Siesta Key in late May. We are very excited as we have all heard so many good things about this area. This will be our first trip to Siesta Key. We are staying at the Crescent Arms Villas (not the tower condo units). I'm nervous as I don't know if it's in a good location, good condition, if the community pool will be crowded, etc. Does anyone have any information on these villas, the location? I would appreciate it so we can set our expectations before arriving.

Also, how far to the shops from this location? If we have to drive, how far?

Are there any 'must do' items for 2 couples in their late 30s/early 40s?! Thanks in advance!

Fredericksburg...
reviews: 5
1. Re: Siesta Key Information Needed Please

The location is very good. It isn't on the Siesta Key public beach, so it won't be as crowded. I don't know anything about the villas, but we met a lady last year who owned and lived in one of the condos for 30 years (and really liked it there). You will need to drive to the Siesta Key village to the shops. It's not far, though. Siesta Key isn't that big. You should find everything to your liking. My wife and I love it at Siesta Key.