We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourm.....info. about the Sundial Restaurants

Which Sanibel Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sanibel
reviews: 2
Tourm.....info. about the Sundial Restaurants

Hey Tourm! I just heard yesterday (which apparently is old news) that the restaurants at the Sundial are closed for good! The only ones that will remain open is the pool bar and Beaches Bar. Sounds like Blackstone is up to some crazy things. Just thought you might want to know, in case you didn't already know.

The Bakery
1. Re: Tourm.....info. about the Sundial Restaurants

Thanks Sue! I never liked them myself, but I am surprised they're closed for good. They used to do conferences at the Sundial and needed the food service option, but I don't know how much business they did given their prices. While I never thought it worth the price, Windows on the Water had a wonderful location.

Sanibel
reviews: 2
2. Re: Tourm.....info. about the Sundial Restaurants

Tourm: From what I understand, the Sundial wants to concentrate more on conferences, which to me I would think that people coming to these conferences would want food there! Maybe they are just going to have everything catered. I am going to a company (not mine) picnic there on Saturday so I will see how much snooping I can do while I am there.

The Bakery
3. Re: Tourm.....info. about the Sundial Restaurants

OOooooohh, goody. Inside dirt! Love it! lol - see what they plan to covert the restaurants into - a ballroom or meeting rooms whatever. I am so curious.