We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What makes TA so great?

Which Sanibel Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Monmouth County,NJ
Destination Expert
for Southampton Parish
reviews: 18
What makes TA so great?

Over the past year, I have gone through many forums....all have been helpful in my 3 week road trip to Yellowstone/Grand Teton and Charleston wedding planning. I could not have done it without the great people on TA.....both were fabulous. Among the information that I gathered were links, phone numbers, names, and individual likes/dislikes and preferences. Isn't that what these forums are about?

Now, I am looking forward to our spring trip (I wish I could be there now....I need it bad).....

I know this "topic" will soon be closed.....but, I had to say what makes TA great to me.....and I know others value the same.

The Bakery
1. Re: What makes TA so great?

I would agree. TA is great because of its members in the community. And their willingness to help, the great information they impart, and the patience in answering questions.

I used the TA for the very first time many years ago to plan a trip to Costa Rica. Those people were GREAT. And boy, did I get a ton of first hand help - and a tip on a brand new hotel which turned out to be our favorite of the whole trip.