We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Sandestin?

Which Sandestin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 6
Where to stay in Sandestin?

My daughter and I are planning a trip to find some sun and it looks like Sandestin may be the place to go - nice beach and no college spring break crowds. Can anyone recommend a beachfront property that is somewhat reasonably priced? I am a bit confused over the condo rental process and what you actually get for what you are paying. We just want to walk out the door to the beach and do not need a lot of amenities...Thank you.

1. Re: Where to stay in Sandestin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:38 am, March 11, 2014
Mirmar Beach...
2. Re: Where to stay in Sandestin?

Rent thru Sandestin to be sure that you get a quality unit, I would recommend Beachside 1 or 2 or Westwinds if you are wanting to stay on the beach. Of course anything in the Village is great and you take the shuttle provided to the beach. William

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 40
3. Re: Where to stay in Sandestin?

How far is this from the airport??

Considering a stay here for a long weekend, next week

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4. Re: Where to stay in Sandestin?

How far is this from the airport??

Considering a stay here for a long weekend, next week

Mirmar Beach...
5. Re: Where to stay in Sandestin?

Which airport? Panama City or Destin?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
6. Re: Where to stay in Sandestin?

I believe we'd be flying into Fort Walton?? plz correct me if I am wrong...

Edited: 3:04 pm, March 19, 2013
Mirmar Beach...
7. Re: Where to stay in Sandestin?

Sandestin is about 20 minutes away depending on traffic and time of day.

Illinois
reviews: 9
8. Re: Where to stay in Sandestin?

Frankly, it is nonsense to say that folks should rent through the resort to get a "quality" unit. That is simply not true - the poster must work for Sandestin Resort ! Also, plan on paying about 40% more if you rent through the resort. Look at the many listings on VRBO and do some research - you will find that most if at all of the units are very high quality. Don't drink the "rent from the resort" Kool-Aid unless you want to throw away your money

9. Re: Where to stay in Sandestin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, July 25, 2014